Forums

How to earn money online!

Use this forum for general talk about affiliate programs and training.

Moderator: Senior Members

How to earn money online!

Postby Dave Hayes on Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:56 am

I'll keep this brief, because it is soooo simple.

How to earn money online

It is no different to offline, same rules apply.

You find an oppportunity, you have an interest or belief in ( if you have neither, do not start)

Make sure the payplan is going to reward you & is not a binary pay plan

Build a list, by all available means.If it means 'driving traffic' EG: Getting customers, speak with the very top of the tree and find out what they are doing.Then replicate that.

Make sure you build a relationship with your list & most importantly follow up by phone

Be consistent in your actions, smile (even when your on the phone!), be excited, be enthusiastic

then one thing will lead to success.

Applied education is the differemce
See how others are making money on facebook 'Like' & share,
have fun, make money Find out more http://tcpros.co/gdyTL
Dave Hayes
Company: Global Virtual Opportunities
Contribution Level: 10

Re: How to earn money online!

Postby Sheila Francis on Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:23 am

Hi Dave,

Great post!

I've read and heard it over and over again... the most valuable asset is your list. If you don't have one... start one right away!
Sheila Francis
Contribution Level: 1

Postby Dave Hayes on Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:33 am

SheilaFrancis wrote:Hi Dave,

Great post!

I've read and heard it over and over again... the most valuable asset is your list. If you don't have one... start one right away!

Thanks Sheila, yes your right, the most valuable asset is your list, keeping communication going with them, means at some point, they will buy from you.As long as you keep at it and follow the simple steps, only one thing happens... Success.

Sadly :cry: 97% of people don't do that, I was speaking with a guy in my team yesterday, who has more experience and is 9 years older than me, who asked me "What the heck is a network", I was dumbfounded and had to explain it too him.

Applied education is the difference :)
Dave Hayes

Postby Rob Fore on Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:10 pm

Great post, Dave... but there are other ways to make money online as well WITHOUT picking up the phone for those who either don't have the time or DESIRE to make prospecting, follow up or closing calls.

1) We post keyword-optimized content, use SEO technique to get the content to rank - and sell "whatever" on the page. For example, one of my blog posts ranks on the front page of Google for "article writing software" and WITHOUT ever picking up the phone, this one blog post has pulled in over 78k in affiliate commissions in a two year period. That's ONE blog post.

2) If you are already getting targeted traffic, you can sell advertising space on your site - we pull in a few hundred every month doing literally nothing. It took all of 5 minutes to add a bit of code to our wordpress blog. Once and done.

3) We have personally sponsored over 2,700 people into our primary MLM program in the past four years without every once having picked up the phone to call a prospect.

Building a list? Absolutely critical...
Rob Fore
Company: SendOutCards
Contribution Level: 7

Postby Dave Hayes on Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:50 am

Rob_Fore wrote:Great post, Dave... but there are other ways to make money online as well WITHOUT picking up the phone for those who either don't have the time or DESIRE to make prospecting, follow up or closing calls.

1) We post keyword-optimized content, use SEO technique to get the content to rank - and sell "whatever" on the page. For example, one of my blog posts ranks on the front page of Google for "article writing software" and WITHOUT ever picking up the phone, this one blog post has pulled in over 78k in affiliate commissions in a two year period. That's ONE blog post.

2) If you are already getting targeted traffic, you can sell advertising space on your site - we pull in a few hundred every month doing literally nothing. It took all of 5 minutes to add a bit of code to our wordpress blog. Once and done.

3) We have personally sponsored over 2,700 people into our primary MLM program in the past four years without every once having picked up the phone to call a prospect.

Building a list? Absolutely critical...

Rob,

Cool post, very good reply & I have to say, I agree with most parts of it, that there are ways of earning money without picking up the phone. I was talking generically, as most people, I know do at least like to have some form of contact on the phone, to hear more about what you have to offer

Applied education is the difference :)
Dave Hayes

Postby J.T. Smith on Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:54 pm

Some awesome tips!

Building a list is easier said than done. Moving that list to action is even more difficult. It takes consistency and hard work.
J.T. Smith

Postby Shakeela Waseem on Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:17 pm

Be consistent in your actions, smile (even when your on the phone!), be excited, be enthusiastic

Wow great inspiration in your words. thanks for sharing :)
Shakeela Waseem
Company: Marketing Merge, Inc.

Postby PTC man on Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:47 am

It's really helpful to me :idea: I think the one different thing " online business make it less money than offline need to start "
The most trusted place to earn money online : http://bestptcsiteforyou.info/
PTC man

Return to General Affiliate Training