Forums

DON'T PROMOTE BIZ IN FORUM!

Get your questions answered by other leaders in the mlm & home business industry on any topics, as well as share your ideas and be recognized as a home business leader.

Moderator: admin

DON'T PROMOTE BIZ IN FORUM!

Postby Lynda Cromar on Sat May 10, 2014 2:02 pm

I am sad to see how much self-promotion is happening here.. it degrades the whole experience for everyone.. just know this no one ever joins or buys just from a link.. bring value here first then comes the person buying from you!

Anyone else want to chime in?
Get started building your list for a one time $7 http://ll.lyndasleads.com/
Lynda Cromar
Company: MyLeadSystemPRO
Contribution Level: 10

Re: DON'T PROMOTE BIZ IN FORUM!

Postby Adam Taha on Sat May 10, 2014 4:23 pm

Thanks Lynda.

I thought it was just me. Was getting tired of thinking if I'm the only one in forum trying to get this message across. Glad to see people who care about the BN community and not seeing forum as some link pasting. It was getting too much.

I thought I was going a bit crazy and wondering if no one really cared.

So thank you for helping the BN community. Makes a very big difference and the more people say this, and help out, the better, for all of us. :D

Cheers

Adam Taha
This is just one of the websites out of many I've designed and then built built by web developer called Wayne Hatter. Want to see others let me know..
http://yourwpmadesimple.com/
Adam Taha
Contribution Level: 8

Postby willie robertson on Sat May 10, 2014 5:12 pm

All the spamming certainly defeats the purpose of becoming a "BETTER NETWORKER"...

We should come here to contribute and to get better at our business building skills and relationship building.

I think many are simply out to MASS market by throwing mud at the wall hoping some will stick.

The Better Networker's rules clearly state one can use their signature file to advertise one's self or a business link, obviously folk aren't reading nor paying any attention to the rules and regulations of the forum.

Guess we've got to do a better job working together to police things around here. ;) :)
Why do some people struggle for years, while others get results and the life they signed up for… in months? Success Starts Here
willie robertson
Contribution Level: 4

Postby Jess Weagle on Sun May 11, 2014 2:51 pm

I agree! I am new here and it's rather annoying I need to weed threw so much SPAM to find valuable info. So I hope the moderators are having a pow wow and deleting these yucky threads !
"Safe, Effective & Low Cost Health Starts At Home"
doTERRA Store
Jess Weagle
Company: dōTERRA International, LLC
Contribution Level: 1

Postby Adam Taha on Mon May 12, 2014 5:39 am

Awesome. We can help the BN team. They do great work and a lot of work behind the scenes, that sometimes we don't see. But we can help by reporting any thread, spam. There's a tool in each comment section, and if you press it, and send a report, they'll look into it.

Also, if we advice people nicely, and let them know the rules and regulations of the forum which is in the Help section, by showing them link:

http://www.betternetworker.com/page/bet ... guidelines

Hopefully, as time goes by, the word will spread, to not come into BN spamming as it won't be tolerated by the community.

Thanks everyone who does join in and contribute. It does make a difference and with having a community forum that is clean, has value it benefits us all. There's a lot of new people, and if we can lead by example, they'd also learn faster.

Adam Taha
This is just one of the websites out of many I've designed and then built built by web developer called Wayne Hatter. Want to see others let me know..
Adam Taha

Postby Lynda Cromar on Mon May 12, 2014 9:04 am

We have the power to be the change!
Lynda Cromar

Postby Lynda Cromar on Mon May 12, 2014 12:24 pm

thedarkroom wrote:Thanks Lynda.

I thought it was just me. Was getting tired of thinking if I'm the only one in forum trying to get this message across. Glad to see people who care about the BN community and not seeing forum as some link pasting. It was getting too much.

So thank you for helping the BN community. Makes a very big difference and the more people say this, and help out, the better, for all of us. :D

Cheers

Adam Taha

Adam you and I are some of the oldest members still active.. When I first came here.. no one ever did that they shared value.. and while everyone thinks their business is of value.. no one is looking for it.. unless they see you as valuable first!

Thanks for your input!!

Lynda
Lynda Cromar

Postby Lynda Cromar on Tue May 13, 2014 8:49 am

JLWmassage wrote:I agree! I am new here and it's rather annoying I need to weed threw so much SPAM to find valuable info. So I hope the moderators are having a pow wow and deleting these yucky threads !

First of all Jess, welcome to this forum,. one thing to think about is what attracts you? Most of the time we come with questions of things we want to solve or improve.. if we can answer that question or bring a solution then we are doing a service and it makes us stand out..

Whereas just promoting our business outright does no value for anyone..

Hope that helps!
Lynda Cromar

Postby Adam Taha on Tue May 13, 2014 9:54 am

lyndacromar wrote:

Cheers

Adam Taha

Adam you and I are some of the oldest members still active.. When I first came here.. no one ever did that they shared value.. and while everyone thinks their business is of value.. no one is looking for it.. unless they see you as valuable first!

Thanks for your input!!

Lynda

Lynda, Ayes, the good old days. I remember them well.

People just asked questions and got answers without anyone slamming links to blogs, videos, sales letters and all rest - and even it was in good intention - we didn't do it.

There were some awesome value many did back then. It was buzzing!

Hopefully, with everyone's help it will get back to what it was.

There were so many great questions/discussions/value but much got pushed back because of some spammy threads.

I am positive because we got a lot of good people on Betternetwork, some new, some older and some of us, been here ages. So I'm very positive people will get stuck in and help people community politely. It all benefits everyone in the end.

Honestly friends- when everyone does this together, it makes it so much easier for everyone else to find the valuable topics. Everyone will benefit.

Ask questions, and watch how people will come in and answer without a link.

People lucky they didn't come in beginning days LOL. I was a ruthless with people back there. Ruthless. :lol:
Adam Taha

Postby Lynda Cromar on Wed May 14, 2014 10:39 am

thedarkroom wrote:
lyndacromar wrote:

Cheers

Adam Taha

We need to bring those days back.. major thing if we respond to those posts then they get popularity.. I see in the forum this morning 12 posts that are spam!

Thanks for your input!!

Lynda

Lynda, Ayes, the good old days. I remember them well.

People just asked questions and got answers without anyone slamming links to blogs, videos, sales letters and all rest - and even it was in good intention - we didn't do it.

There were some awesome value many did back then. It was buzzing!

Hopefully, with everyone's help it will get back to what it was.

There were so many great questions/discussions/value but much got pushed back because of some spammy threads.

I am positive because we got a lot of good people on Betternetwork, some new, some older and some of us, been here ages. So I'm very positive people will get stuck in and help people community politely. It all benefits everyone in the end.

Honestly friends- when everyone does this together, it makes it so much easier for everyone else to find the valuable topics. Everyone will benefit.

Ask questions, and watch how people will come in and answer without a link.

People lucky they didn't come in beginning days LOL. I was a ruthless with people back there. Ruthless. :lol:
Lynda Cromar

Next

Return to Main MLM Discussion